Our Approach :
Complex Human Adaptive Intelligence
- Complex Human Adaptive Intelligence (CHAI) is a process based approach that enables a re-evaluation of how we engage effectively with the world around us
- By becoming more aware of our personal ‘operating software’ and applying the principles of complexity science we can draw on deeper sensing, relational and strategic capacities.
- The CHAI process offers a broader range of choices in addressing challenges in environments that are unpredictable, ambiguous and volatile to optimise opportunities, navigate obstacles and achieve goals.
- In doing so we ultimately discover a deeper quality of Self.
- Look at the site to get tiki torch slot in your casino. Reduced source!
Building Leadership and Creativity in a
Context of Complex and Rapid Change
Developed for leaders
Today’s connected, fast moving and unpredictable world presents challenges that conventional thinking and practices can not deal with effectively. Linear thinking, cause and effect analysis and promises of simple, quick fix solutions can only cause stress and failure when applied to complex challenges.
By enabling leaders to access their Complex Human Adaptive Intelligence (CHAI) we can build resilience and capacity for creative and adaptive thinking. Using advanced methods of implementation, capable of responding to the complexities of the world we inhabit, we are empowered to show up as resourceful leaders.
Well resourced we can draw on deeper capacities to improve our relationships, collaborate effectively and have the impact we desire.